Does your wax melt dish get built up with melted wax that hardens around the edges, becomes stained from the dyes of the wax, or just doesn't look like new anymore? There is an easy fix! Watch the short video below to see how we get ours looking brand new again!
- Step 1: Clean out dish the best you can (easiest if wax dish is a little warm so that the wax is soft, but be careful, not too hot, don't want to burn yourself!)
- Step 2: Fill your wax melting dish with warm water.
- Step 3: Add just 1 drop of Dawn Original Dish Soap.
- Step 4: Grab a dryer sheet of your liking, crumple it into a ball and place it in the dish of warm water and dish soap.
- Step 5: Let the wax melt dish soak for 30 minutes.
- Step 6: Pour out the water, and use dryer sheet to wipe reside
- Step 7: Rinse out dish with clean water and dry with a paper towel!
Enjoy your nice and clean, brand-new looking wax melt dish!
At The Plaid Stallion, we offer over 80 different amazing scents! We think we have a great product that we stand by with Our Guarantee: If You Don't Like 'Em, We Refund 'Em. No questions asked. For all new customers we offer 20% off your first purchase of any amount, and always offer free shipping on orders of $40 or more! Click the Shop Now button below to automatically activate your 20% off coupon!